The format for today’s minisode is a little different than usual; I have decided to forgo inviting a guest and instead will briefly discuss the 2016 US Presidential Election from a graphic design perspective. It should be noted that this episode contains some explicit content (we are dealing with Trump here) so consider this warning and listen at your own caution!
Today, I get into the current presidential election from the perspective of graphic design; namely, I discuss campaign logos and the strengths weaknesses of their design. It is interesting to dissect something as powerful or off-putting as a campaign logo and I go into detail about the pro’s and con’s contained therein. Listen in as I explain why I’m With Her...logo.
- The Hilary “H” logo and personal branding
- George W. Bush’s branding
- Why having a simple logo is wise
- Hilary gets social
- The functional aspect of the “H” logo
- Trump/Pence campaign’s initial, now-defunct logo