On today’s episode, I speak with Alex Howard, the event planner, and owner of The Richmond in Downtown Toronto. Hosting over 100 events a year, Alex at The Richmond has seen it all. We discuss breaking “Murphy’s Law,” how to ensure your event is flawless and the different ways you can host an outstanding event.
Whether it’s creating decals or “instagrammable vignettes”, Alex helps her clients create memorable PR and social events at The Richmond. During this episode, you will get a chance to hear about her experiences and learn some new and exciting ways to curate impressive social and business events.
- About The Richmond Art Gallery and Event Space
- Different ways clients have transformed the space
- Unique ways to created branded elements that are share-worthy online
- Setting up instagrammable vignettes to showcase your product
- Is WiFi necessary for events?
- Selecting a venue that is appropriate for your client’s event
- Having a contingency plan
- Insuring your event