In this episode of the Pitching PR Podcast, we speak with Creative Director Daniel Francavilla and Sales Strategist Ali Hanif of Now Creative Group. The three of us discuss how to use content marketing to promote your PR business, define an Agency’s target audience and how to stay top-of-mind with potential clients.
Now Creative Group was started three years ago by Daniel; he wanted to create a one-stop creative agency that helped businesses and entrepreneurs establish their brands and grow. Ali joined soon after, and leads their business development and creative sales, with a focus on content. In this podcast we explore how they used content marketing at Now Creative Group to generate new business and then re-apply these learnings for Pitching PR listeners and business owners.
- Finding the time to produce content
- Defining your B2B audience and how to create original content for them
- Tracking engagement
- 4 key steps to produce content
- The benefits to repurposing content
- Efficiently managing different content platforms
- Delegating social media management within the agency
- The importance ofexperimenting with new social media platforms
- Key advice for to promoting your PR Agency with content marketing